- Manufacture a wide variety of metal products using ferrous and non ferrous materials.
- Manufacture runs from prototype to medium quantities (e.g.: up to10,000 per run).
- Specialize in prototypes with CAD/CAM interfaces with the fastest CNC fabricators available.
- Stocking programs available to allow for "Just in Time" regular releases which is currently provided to companies worldwide.
- Strategic Alliance with qualified vendors to supply top quality product.
- 2 Delivery Trucks Providing Free Local Delivery
Bayview Metals - Sheet Metal Fabrication CompanyWe are a dedicated custom sheet metal fabrication company that builds precision sheet metal parts for various industry sectors and have tremendous expertise in electronic equipment manufacturing. Bayview Metals is an ISO 9001:2008 certified precision fabricator and manufacturer of custom sheet metal parts.
We provide full service precision metal parts fabrication in compliance to customer’s supplied designs, or can aid in design utilizing CAD/CAM software solutions.
Many customers take advantage of our ‘just in time’ (JIT) delivery schedule where we stock a forecasted amount of our customers’ parts and deliver them based on a scheduled release.
Featured ManufacturersBayview Metals takes pride in the technologically advanced sheet metal fabrication equipment and manufacturing techniques developed over the past 40 years (est. 1971). We combine design development and fabrication expertise to provide a full range of fabrication capabilities at competitive prices for major manufacturers.
Industry sectors include; electronic, telecommunications, power management, audio visual, medical, military, networking components, energy, wireless communication, and aerospace. Prototype development is a common occurrence, and we often assist NPD (New Product Development) teams throughout the product life cycle with design assistance, as well as manufacturing the parts. From there we continue into production runs.
|Design Engineering, CNC Shearing, CNC Punching, CNC Bending, Metal Fabrication, Welding, Assembly, Grinding, Stamping, and Coating.||Cold rolled steel, aluminum, satin coat steel (zinc-iron alloy), galvanized steel, stainless steel, copper, brass. Material thicknesses generally range between .010” - .187” thick.|
40 years (est. 1971) of experience has taught us that strict adherence to quality control is an important time and money saver in sheet metal fabrication processes.