EMK 3510 – Sheet Metal Fabrication Equipment
The AC Servo Direct Twin Drive turret punch press achieves ultra high speed to increase productivity while reducing power consumption by a large margin.
The EM can handle a variety of processing to enhance productivity, from setup through post-processing:
- Power vacuum slug pull suppression system: eliminates slug pull concerns.
- Fine contouring: nibbling at a pitch that is less than sheet thickness provides near-laser edge finish for special and rounded shapes.
- Safety Inch Bend Process: using the Inch Bend tool to bend small flanges that are too small for press brake processing.
- Continuous high-speed forming: as well as forming straight lines, forming arbitrary shapes can be accomplished using an auto-index station.
- High-speed marking: increase post-process operation efficiency by marking product name, lot number, bend lines, welding instructions, etc. on the part.
- Network ready controls: access programs directly from your local area network.
Bayview Metals uses Computer Numerical Controlled CNC Turret Punch Presses to fabricate all of our parts. CNC Punched parts are a cost effective method of producing parts, minimizing tooling charges, and allowing faster turnarounds. We have 3 Amada CNC Turret Punch Presses, 1 machine equipped with an automatic loader/unloader to handle larger production runs which allows us to also run “lights out”, further minimizing costs.
Benefits of CNC Punched parts:
- With the large tooling library at Bayview Metals, parts are punched quickly and accurately
- Can handle prototypes to larger production runs
- Minimize costs in small to medium production as compared to laser cutting, water jet, and hard tooled stamping
- Easily implement Engineering Changes without large tooling modification costs
- Faster than laser cutting
- Suitable for a wide variety of materials
- CNC ensures +/- .002” tolerance
- Blanking of parts available up to 4.5 inches (114.3mm)
- Easily transforms solid models to finished parts with precision accuracy (Concept to Product)
- No consumable gas required as in lasers.
- Environmentally Friendly
These benefits, paired with our excellent customer service, and many other value added services have given us the honor of being the preferred supplier to many electronic companies throughout the Greater Toronto Area GTA.
Allow us to quote on your CNC Punched parts for cost comparison to your current method of fabrication. “CONTACT US”