EMK 3510 - Sheet Metal Fabrication Equipment
The AC Servo Direct Twin Drive turret punch press achieves ultra high speed to increase productivity while reducing power consumption by a large margin.
The EM can handle a variety of processing to enhance productivity, from setup through post-processing:
Power vacuum slug pull suppression system: eliminates slug pull concerns.
Fine contouring: nibbling at a pitch that is less than sheet thickness provides near-laser edge finish for special and rounded shapes.
Safety Inch Bend Process: using the Inch Bend tool to bend small flanges that are too small for press brake processing.
Continuous high-speed forming: as well as forming straight lines, forming arbitrary shapes can be accomplished using an auto-index station.
High-speed marking: increase post-process operation efficiency by marking product name, lot number, bend lines, welding instructions, etc. on the part.
- Network ready controls: access programs directly from your local area network.
Benefits of CNC Punched parts:
- With the large tooling library at Bayview Metals, parts are punched quickly and accurately
- Can handle prototypes to larger production runs
- Minimize costs in small to medium production as compared to laser cutting, water jet, and hard tooled stamping
- Easily implement Engineering Changes without large tooling modification costs
- Faster than laser cutting
- Suitable for a wide variety of materials
- CNC ensures +/- .002” tolerance
- Blanking of parts available up to 4.5 inches (114.3mm)
- Easily transforms solid models to finished parts with precision accuracy (Concept to Product)
- No consumable gas required as in lasers.
- Environmentally Friendly
Allow us to quote on your CNC Punched parts for cost comparison to your current method of fabrication. “CONTACT US”